e-Travel Forum 25th-28th January 2011
e-Travel Forum - is an annual, international conference dedicated to the issues of online sales of travel products. The conference has grown to the position of a leading industry event in Poland. During its 3-year history the conference was attended by nearly 1,000 participants and 200 speakers. It is viewed as a unique opportunity to form business contacts, meet representatives of major companies and acquaint oneself with the current trends in e-commerce in travel industry. We would like to cordially invite you to the 4th edition of e-Travel Forum Conference, which will take place between 25th and 28th January 2011 in Radisson Blu Hotel in Warsaw.
on behalf of Amadeus Poland and Traveltainment Poland, belonging to the Group of Amadeus, General Sponsor of e-Travel Forum 2011, we invite you to the nearest edition of this important conference. The Forum is a leading in travel industry technological event. During the conference you will have an occasion to learn the latest trends in e-commerce and advanced solutions supporting sales over the Internet. I cordially invite you to participate in our conference.
Traveltainment Polska Sp. z o.o., The Amadeus Leisure Group
e-Travel Forum 2011 will, as always, offer the chance of a "hands-on" experience of all aspects of online sales of travel and hotel products, meeting representatives of world's major companies in person, discussion with experts and people standing behind the success of online companies. Conference e-Travel Forum 2011 will last 4 days. On January 25-26 The Plenary Session will take place, while on January 27-28 we offer the AdWords Internet Advertising Training (covered by the conference fee). Agenda includes a number of exciting news:
Close contacts with Yahoo!
In order to expand the achievements of previous conferences, the upcoming edition will focus more on the role of web browsers in the daily practice of online travel companies. The last-year sessions, preceding the 3rd edition of the conference and prepared in association with Google Polska, were very well received by the attendants. In 2011 the conference will be attended by a representative of Yahoo! - the great missing of Polish market. Do not pass the opportunity to see an interesting presentation and meet in person a high-ranking Yahoo! executive. - it will be a great inspiration for debates and questions. Learn about Yahoo!'s expansion plans for our part of Europe.
Business Meetings’ Zone
Conference participation is not only about presentations. Although we take every effort to make them as fascinating as possible and ensure that they address timely matters and are given by experts, nothing can replace the opportunity of meeting with other conference participants face to face. This year, we have a new tool for you - an application that will enable you to easily see who has already registered for the conference and arrange a meeting in the specially prepared section. The application will be available to registered participants who have paid the attendance fee.
Simultaneously to the main stream of the conference there will be parallel session for specific presentations, provided by the Sponsors or other participants. Interested speakers and participants are welcome.
Why attend e-Travel Forum 2011?
We all know that developing e-commerce is fundamental for the existence of any modern company. The e-Travel Forum Conference 2011 offers the opportunity of a two-day learning of the latest trends in electronic commerce and state-of-the-art solutions already deployed in travel industry. Hotels and travel agencies have confirmed in practice their appreciation for modern booking systems,market trend analysis software, and the trainings in those fields. e-Travel Forum is the perfect opportunity to update the knowledge on the subject for menagers and staff of travel agencies, hotels, airlines and other companies from travel industry.
The 4th edition of the conference will take place at Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel***** located in the very heart of Warsaw. Due to its very convinient location you can walk to the Old Town and to most of Warsaw important tourist attractions. The Hotel enjoys the oppinion of one of the most prestigious venues in Poland, what was confirmed by the Best Hotel of Poland Awards in 2005 and 2006.
Read more about our venue: Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel.
Don't miss the discounts!
Before you register check possible discounts:
- 15% discount for participants of previous edition. Discount applies to both persons and companies who were participants in previous editions of e-Travel Forum.
- 15% discount for registration of 2 persons.
- 20% discount for registration of 3 and more persons.
- Additional discounts (up to 20%!) we have prepared for our active fans on Facebook.
e-Travel Forum on FACEBOOK - business class for fans!
We have great deals for active conference fans on Facebook. We have just launched the fanpage of our conference, well received by the participants and those who are planning to attend - visit www.facebook.com.
It's really worth it to become a fan of e-Travel Forum 2011:
- becoming a fan guarantees you the access to the latest news from the travel industry and concerning the conference itself
- each fan will receive a 10% discount for the participation in the 4th e-Travel Forum Conference
- each fan, whose opinion on the participation in the conference will be re-posted on the conference website will receive up to 20% discount, on the condition of their consent to publish the opinion and their photo
- we have additional benefits for the most active fans - 20 most active fans on e-Travel Forum Facebook profile will receive prizes - every conference fan that will post interesting comments on at least 50 articles on the fanpage and each person who will mark oneself on at least one photograph from the previous editions, published on our Facebook profile, will be given a business class seat in the conference room - will be able to book a seat in the front rows, where, as is customary in business class, they will receive special treatment
Best regards, we are awaiting your submissions!